Library Advisory Board 2015 – 2019
- Vacant, Chair (Term expires 3/2018)
- Vacant, Secretary/Friends Rep
- Judith McQuerry, Borough Assembly Rep (Term expires 10/2017)
- David Kiffer, City Council Rep (Term expires 12/2017)
- Sis Coenen, City Rep (Term expires 3/2018)
- Vacant, Borough Rep
- Vacant, Student Rep
- Laura Castetter, Member (Term expires 3/2019)
- Vacant, Member
Meetings are held once a quarter in January, April, July, and October on the second Wednesday of the month. Unless noted, all meetings are held in the Small Multipurpose Room in the library. Meetings begin at 6:00 PM and are open to the public. The Advisory Board is in the process of filling several vacancies and will meet next in July 2017.
Further information about the role and expectations of the Library Advisory Board can be found in the Ketchikan Municipal Code.