Library Advisory Board 2017-2020
- Shellie Tabb, Chair
- Raegan Miller, Vice-Chair
- Sis Coenen, Secretary
- Judith McQuerry, Borough Assembly Rep (Term expires 10/2017)
- David Kiffer, City Council Rep (Term expires 12/2017)
- Sis Coenen, City Rep (Term expires 3/2018)
- Raegan Miller, Student Rep (Term expires 3/2018)
- Penny Pedersen, Member (Term expires 3/2018)
- vacant, Member (Term expires 3/2019)
- Shellie Tabb, Borough Rep (Term expires 3/2019)
- Rebecca Brown, Member (Term expires 3/2020)
- Kerry Watson, Friends Rep (Term expires 3/2020)
Meetings are held once a quarter in January, April, July, and October, on the second Wednesday of the month.
Unless noted, all meetings are held in the Small Multipurpose Room in the Library. Meetings begin at 6:00 PM and are open to the public.
The next meeting of the Board is on Wednesday, October 11, 2017.
January 20, 2016 (approved June 21, 2017)
Further information about the role and expectations of the Library Advisory Board can be found in the Ketchikan Municipal Code.